Monday 24 February 2014

Der Reichstag

The Reichstag is a place every visitor to Berlin should see, there is a simple online registration process which all vistors to the famous historical landmark have to go through in order to see it from the inside (link below)

 https://visite.bundestag.de/BAPWeb/pages/createBookingRequest.jsf

I've taken the tour myself five times so far, due to having family and friends from Ireland come to Berlin. Every time I have there has been something new or different to see.The Reichstag is orange only in this sketch and was not built or designed by fish eyed architects or builders.

2 comments:

  1. Impressing view of this monstreous building. Isn´t this funny, you have been 5 times there, I never visited the Reichstag living here for almost 50 years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maike, Dublin is the same for me there are so many famous sites there that i've never set foot in.

    ReplyDelete